Dog Pawdicure Fizz Tablets
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Most dogs spend the majority of the day on their feet, walking on dirt and concrete, and coming into contact with germs and bacteria. Warren London came up with the perfect solution with luxurious natural ingredients to give your dogs feet that clean soothing feeling. These dog pawdicure fizz tablets have many benefits:
- Cleans and Sanitizes feet and paws
- Whitens or brightens the nails natural color
- Conditions the nails
- Replenishes the moisture in the paws
- Softens the paws
Ingredients: Fumaric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, PEG-180, Maltodextrin, dog fragrance, Menthol, C10-C18, Triglycerides, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Equisetum, Arvense (Horsetail) Grass Extract, Laminaria Digita (Kelp) Extract, Thymol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Sucrose Stearate, Chloramine-T, Blue 1 (Cl 42090)
Directions: Use 1 to 2 times weekly. Fill a tub or sink with warm water just above the dog's feet. Depending on the dog's size and the amount of water used in the tub, drop 1 to 2 tablets into the tub and let paws soak for 4-5 minutes. While soaking your dog's feet, this is a great time to brush their teeth, clean ears or groom your dog in any way. After soaking their feet, wash off with clean warm water.
Size: 12 Tablets (30 Gm Each)