Stainless Steel Modern Dog Bowl Feeder White
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
For the modern pet lover! This stainless steel elevated feeder provides a modern, sleek, and sturdy design for any home. The powder-coated finish is smooth and shiny and provides a long-lasting, durable finish. Rubber rims prevent the bowls from making noise and rubber feet prevent the feeder from sliding or scratching the floor. Stainless steel bowls included. Made in the USA.
1. Easy to clean and maintain - Stainless steel does not absorb dirt and is very easy to keep sanitized and clean.
2. It is a corrosion-resistant and stain-resistant material - Stainless steel forms a chromium barrier to rust and quickly heals itself if scratched, unlike other metals.
3. It is a stronger material - Stainless is less than 1% heavier so you will never notice the weight difference but it IS about 10% stronger, especially at the bends.
4. More hygienic - It is one of the most hygienic surfaces and does not harbor germs.
Small: 14" L x 7" W x 4.5" H (holds 1 pint)
Medium: 16.25" L x 9" W x 7" H (holds 1 quart)
Large: 21.5" L x 10.75" W x 11.5" H (holds 2 quarts)
XLarge: 23" L x 11.75" W x 15" H (holds 3 quarts)
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.