Rubit! Curve Shape Dog Tag Clip
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
The Rubit (roo'-bit') Dog Tag Clip is a simple, stylish, and secure clip that lets you swiftly transition tags to different collars. When you want to change collars, you just unclip the Rubit from your old collar and clip it to the new one. It's that easy! Attaches directly to a dog’s collar. Tag not included.
- Attaches directly to a dog’s collar.
- Easy to put on, quick to secure.
- Change dog collars, easily move the dog tags.
- Remove the Rubit! to quiet tag jingle at night.
Colors: Black, Pink, Green, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver
Small: 21mm/0.85-inch (about the size of a nickel) - Fits most D rings on 5/8-inch and narrower collars.
Medium: 27mm/1.07-inch (a little smaller than a quarter) - Fits most D rings on 3/4-inch - 1-inch wide collars
Large: 33mm/1.3-inch (about the size of a quarter) - Fits most D rings on 3/4-inch and wider collars.