Mobile Dog Pen
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
This beautifully crafted mobile dog pen is loaded with safety features! From the slide-locking system on door and wire top to the lockable base and casters, you can be assured your pet will be safe and secure in his/her "own" special space. Removable wire top provides easy access to your pet, as well as the front wire door. Casters allow you to move the pen from one location to another with ease. Plastic base can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Slide-locking system on door and wire top
- The latch-locked base provides additional security
- Lockable casters provide easy mobility and safety
- Removable wire top and base for easy cleaning
- Beautiful hardwood construction
- Easy to assemble
- Recommended for dogs 8 to 18 lbs. (4-8kg)
- Instruction manual included
- 1" space between wire slats
- The wire is 7 Gage or 0.144"
- Made from eco-friendly rubberwood
- Wood Color: Autumn Matte
Small: 25.2" L x 18.1" W x 22.4" H (wire door is 9" W x 13" H)
Medium: 36.8" L x 24.2" W x 26" H (wire door is 13" W x 16" H)
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.