Madison Dog Carrier Cobalt
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Who would have imagined that plastic bottles could be recycled into innovative stylish pet bags? At first glance, the Madison dog carrier looks like leather; however, upon closer examination, you realize your eye has been tricked and what you are seeing is a crisp photo printed image on fabric made from recycled plastic bottles! The airline approved Madison pet carrier has a breathable mesh back, side and top, allowing your pet’s easy entry and exit, in addition the end packets and shoulder strap make this the perfect combination of style and function. Can also be purchased with Pet-Trek®. Matching dog poop bag holders are also available.
- 100% printed fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Breathable mesh back, side and top
- Double zip top and side opening with Velcro closing
- Removable and washable polyester sherpa fleece covered bottom
- Side end double pocket
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Real metal lock and trim
Small: 16"W x 10"H x 9 1/2"D
Large: 18"W x 11 1/2"H x 10 1/2"D
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.