Happy Trails No-Zip Dog Stroller Sapphire
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Pet Gear has really “raised the bar” with the new Happy Trails NO-ZIP dog stroller. No zippers means no hassle when trying to open and close the stroller. The new NO-ZIP technology means that you can easily gain access to your pet without fumbling with difficult zippers! The Happy Trails NO-ZIP dog stroller also features an elevated paw rest. Your pet can easily look out of the stroller by using the front bar for support. The new panoramic view window allows your pet to remain safe inside of the stroller without missing any sights while you stroll!
- Easy-locking, NO-ZIP entry
- Elevated paw rest
- Panoramic view window, and top window with viewing area
- Easy one-hand fold mechanism
- 600 Denier water-resistant material
- Parent tray for keys, water, etc. & large storage basket
- Rear safety brakes & front shock absorbers
- Interior tether
- Reversible fleece liner
- Stroller height to handle 40"
Interior Size: 24"L x 12"W x 22"H (Capacity up to 30 lbs.)Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.