De-Stress Lavender And Chamomile Dog Spa Duo
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Is your pet burnt out? Lavender & Chamomile de-stress pet and you too! Gerrard Larriett's Aromatherapy Spa Duo For Pets is a natural, therapeutic and effective pet care regimen. This set contains:
- De-Stress Lavender and Chamomile Aromatherapy Shampoo & Conditioner For Pets, 8 FL OZ (236 mL)
- De-Stress Lavender and Chamomile Aromatherapy Freshening & Shining Spray For Pets, 4 FL OZ (118 mL)
- Gift Box
Lavender Oil: Lavender oil has been found to be active against many species of bacteria, including those resistant to antibiotics. This oil is also a known aroma-therapeutic agent which eliminates any nervous tension.
Chamomile Oil: is one of the best skincare herbs available and is particularly useful for skin conditions such as contact dermatitis (eczema).
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera extract is known for its ability to protect and nourish the sensitive skin cells of the ear. As an efficient anti-inflammatory agent, aloe will sooth irritated skin and prevent itching and redness common to pet ears. Aloe is also a natural anti-microbial that works to fight infection causing microorganisms. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves fur and hair smooth and shiny.
Vitamin E Oil: works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
Oat: helps in the recovery of the eczematous skin by moisturizing, restoring the skin barrier, reducing itching, and regulating inflammation. It contributes to thickening/strengthening of fur and hair - it's chock full of vitamin B which penetrates the deepest layers.
Directions: Use Shampoo & Conditioner For Pets at bath time. Between baths, groom with the Freshening & Shining Spray For Pets. See individual items for detailed instructions for use.