Cody Collection Dog Bed Black Currant
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
Created for healthy, disabled or aging pets, the superior quality of Katherine Elizabeth dog beds is renowned thoughout the industry. These remarkable beds were designed in conjunction with veterinarians and provide the ultimate in pet support. The optional sturdy wood ottoman frame brings the pet bed to a whole new level. Pets snuggle into the wonderful, enveloping oval shape that provides orthopedic comfort all the way around. Beds are rimmed in a protective, ergonomically curved bolster. Delux visco memory foam completely supports each pet's unique body structure. The non-permeable material is a breeze to clean up with a soft cloth.
- The top of the bolster is ergonomically curved to follow the shape of your pets head and neck for the ultimate support and well-being.
- Bolster oval shape allows your pet its own space while still allowing for easy entrance and exit.
- Bolster can be used on a bed, sofa or anywhere your pet enjoys sleeping.
- Bolster and cushion filled with visco elastic memory foam which conforms to the pet's body reducing pressure points and providing ultimate comfort
- Snaps and straps conveniently attach bolster to cushion for use together and allows bolster and cushion to be used separately.
- Removable casings with zipper for machine wash cleaning.
- Most cushions can be reversed for even wear.
- All faux leather. Water resistant for easy clean ups.
- Outdoor friendly.
- Ottoman frame keeps your pet off the floor.
Small: (for pets under 10 lbs.)
24" L x 14" W x 2" H (Outer Dimensions)
15" L x 8" W (Inner Dimensions)
29.5" L x 18.5" W x 4.5" H (Ottoman Frame Dimensions)
Medium: (for pets 10-35 lbs.)
33" L x 19.5" W x 2" H (Outer Dimensions)
19" L x 10" W (Inner Dimensions)
37.5" L x 24" W x 4.5" H (Ottoman Frame Dimensions)
Large: (for pets 35-75 lbs.)
46" L x 28" W x 2" H (Outer Dimensions)
28" L x 18" W (Inner Dimensions)
52" L x 32" W x 4.5" H (Ottoman Frame Dimensions)
Due to size and weight, additional shipping and handling charges may apply.