Canine Calm Mist
Canine Calm with lavender creates a serene experience for you and your dog. Help dogs stay calm during thunderstorms, fireworks, boarding, grooming, training and competition, adoptions, holidays, bath time, crating, separation, hospice and clinic visits.
- At the first sign of upset, spray 1 or 2 mists on your fingertips and gently massage the dog’s outer ears. If you don't see desired results within 10 minutes, and repeat as often as needed.
- Lightly mist a favorite blanket, bandana or crate bedding, and repeat as needed.
- Spray directly onto cloth, skin or fur without staining or leaving a sticky residue.
Contains 100% pure essential oils of bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) fruit, tangerine (Citrus reticulata) peel, lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flowering tops, rose geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower, sweet marjoram (Origanum majorana) leaf, and ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) flower in water with polysorbate 20 (emulsifier) and potassium sorbate (preservative).
- Made in the USA
- 100% pure essential oils
- BPA free recyclable containers
- Puppy friendly from 10 weeks
- Safe and easy to use
Size: 2 fl.oz./60 ml