Aero-Pet Orange Airline Approved Dog Carrier
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
The Aero-pet airline approved dog carrier is an exclusive design and the only one like it on the market, successfully combining travel shelter with style! Designed to meet strict airline regulations, while remembering the comfort and safety needs of the pet traveler. Your favorite furry friend doesn’t belong in the cargo compartment! The Aero-pet airline approved dog carrier is designed to slide conveniently beneath an airline passenger seat.
The Aero-Pet features removable waterproof padding for the bottom and sides, is ultra lightweight and offers two innovative carry options: quick change straps to change from narrow carry mode, to wider travel mode which offers your pet more room to relax during the flight.
Owner convenience built right in! Aero-Pet also features a quick access, zip opening on top, a compact side pocket to hold travel necessities and an extra set of shoulder strap attachments to allow you quick access to reposition your pet during flight.
Aero-Pet is the most progressive, airline approved airline approved dog carrier on the market. No other company in the pet industry uses the double dual layer mesh method – we do. The Aero-pet airline approved dog carrier features an outside layer that is standard nylon mesh and an inner layer of heavy duty mesh screening. Why does this matter? It offers exceptional ventilation for your pet, offering ultimate comfort during travel. Equally important, your pet’s nails or teeth will not be able to damage or claw through the fine weaved reinforced mesh. Aero-Pet comes complete with a quality lining, padded carrying straps and handles, and an accessible zippered top door panel.
* Great Style – Super Convenient – Exceeds TSA Requirements
* Quality made from 840 denier nylon fabric
* Water resistant base and side panels are padded and removable for quick clean up during travel
* 6 dual layer mesh windows on ALL sides for ventilation and security
* Quick Access - Large top zipper opening
* Exceptionally lightweight – Perfect for long trips
* Easy to clean – Just rinse with water
Small: 18.5"L x 10.5"W x 8.5"H (net weight 3.5 lbs.)
Large: 20"L x 10"W x 9.25"H (net weight 3.81 lbs.)