We encourage you to measure your pet as accurately as possible, many of our items are custom ordered and cannot be returned. As the return policies vary for each designer that we carry, if an item is not eligible for return/exchange or if shipping times are lengthy, it will be posted in the item description. If you are unsure, it is best to contact us in advance to find out if the item you wish to purchase is eligible for exchange/return. In the event that an item is eligible for exchange/return, here are the guidelines that we follow:
1. For items that are eligible, return/exchange requests must be made within 14 days of receipt of order.
2. All returns/exchanges must be in original packaging, unused and in saleable condition. We are not responsible for any damage that is caused by your dog to any of the merchandise. We cannot honor returns or exchanges for any merchandise that has been used or is not in its original new condition.
3. If an item arrives damaged or defective you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If the box appears damaged upon receipt, do not sign for or accept it and it will be returned to us. We will send an exchange or credit you for the item.
4. You must contact us within 30 days of order placement if your item has not arrived. We will not be held responsible for notifications after that time.
5. Refunds will be given in the form of store credit only. In some cases there may be a restocking fee.
6. Custom and/or permanently personalized items are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
7. Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
8. Due to strict health regulations, beds, blankets and carriers cannot be returned/exchanged.
9. Please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority Mail) and retain your receipt. Please be advised that until there is proof that we have received your merchandise, it is your property. Bitch New York is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. Items returned through the U.S. Mail using only insurance without delivery confirmation can be lost in transit. Insurance by itself does not provide proof of delivery. If an insured item becomes lost, it is the customers responsibility to file a claim with the Post Office to recover their loss for their merchandise. Insurance with the post office is a transaction between the individual and the United States Postal Service, and is not affiliated with Bitch New York.
10. Any item returned without a Return Authorization will NOT be processed and will be returned to the customer at customer's own expense and/or additional restocking fee of 50% will be incurred.
If you have any questions regarding the return policy of a particular item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may reach us toll free at 1-877-BNY-DOGS (1-877-269-3647) weekdays. Please leave a message if you do not reach us directly and someone will return your call during normal business hours (PST).
If you have created an account you may log in to begin your the return process or click here.