No-Zip Expedition Dog Stroller Fog
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
The Expedition dog stroller offers a spacious, comfortable ride for both single and multiple pets. It features two easy-locking doors. Pets can now be loaded from either the front or back of the stroller and exit without having to turn around- a huge benefit for large or injured pets. No zippers means no hassle when trying to open and close the stroller. The new NO-ZIP technology means that you can easily gain access to your pet without fumbling with difficult zippers! They've also added a multi-position handle which means more comfort for you while pushing the stroller.
- Easy-locking, NO-ZIP entries
- Dual-entry, pet can be loaded from the front or rear entry, does not have to turn around to exit the stroller
- Spacious protective pet compartment, great for larger or multiple pets
- Multi-position handle, adjustable height
- Parent tray and cup holder
- Two interior safety tethers and back wheel brakes
- Zippered top mesh window and viewing area
- Removable interior liner for easy cleaning
- Easy-fold mechanism, easy assembly, no tools required
- 600 Denier Nylon
Interior Size: 32"L x 22"W x 23"H (Capacity up to 150 lbs.)Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.