Natural Breath Freshener, Teeth And Gum Cleaner For Dogs
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
When your pet's teeth are not brushed regularly they are prone to plaque and tartar formation, which causes bad breath. This all natural formula helps to remove plaque and tartar buildup for a cleaner, fresher and healthier mouth for pets.
- 8 FL OZ (236 mL)
- 100% safe for cats and dogs
- Removes plaque and tartar buildup, the cause of bad breath
- Aloe Vera & Mint, With Baking Soda
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Natural & Biodegradable, Paraben & Phosphate Free
- Made in USA
- Cruelty Free
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera extract is known for its ability to protect and nourish sensitive skin. As an efficient anti-inflammatory agent, aloe will sooth irritated skin and prevent itching and redness. Aloe is also a natural anti-microbial that works to fight infection causing microorganisms.
Mint: an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Its leaves are packed with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. That is why they are so great for your oral health. It kills bacteria in the mouth preventing tooth decay, beats bad breath and keeps your pet's tongue and teeth clean naturally.
Baking Soda: has a mild abrasive action that helps to remove plaque and to polish, clean, and deodorize teeth. It also has antibacterial activity and has been found to kill Streptococcus mutans bacteria - a significant contributor to tooth decay.
Directions: Spray into your pet’s mouth 4 times around teeth and gums. No Brushing required. Use daily for best results.