Stairway Special Indoor Dog Gate
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
There is nothing safer or more reliable than a Cardinal Dog Gate for your pets. These gates are designed to be installed easily with a minimum amount of time, the least amount of screw holes and without elaborate and difficult instructions. A maximum Safety Gate for the top of a stairway.
- Latch system baffles toddlers yet allows one-hand operation for adults
- Stop bracket prevents opening over a stairway for safety
- Will mount at angles up to 30 degrees allowing location of a stud when mounting on drywall
- All Aluminum construction, lighter weight than steel, rustproof
- Mounting supplies included
- Stainless steel hardware recommended for outdoor gates
- 10 1/2" extension is available for openings 40" - 50 1/2"
- 21 3/4" extension is available for openings 40" - 61 3/4"
Colors: White, Black
Dimensions: Width 27" 42 1/2", Height 29 1/2", Bar Spacing 2 1/2"
**If you require more than one extension please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, email address and telephone number.
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.