Freestanding 4 Panel Dog Gate Oak
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
This attractive dog gate is solid wood & ready to use right out of the box—no installation required! Designed for indoor use and easily configurable, this freestanding gate can help block off spaces to keep your furry family member confined to a desired area.
• Easy set-up! Ready right out of the box
• Solid wood construction
• Highly configurable
• Quickly mobile: can be moved to other locations
• Includes built-in stabilizing feet optional to use
• Cannot be used in straight line configuration; angle for max stability
• Can be set up in these shapes: V, L, C, or zig-zag
• Extensions available. Each sold separately.
• Extensions add 24” of width. May add unlimited number of extensions.
• Height is 36”. Each panel is 2’ x 3’
• Gate width depends on configuration. Spans up to 76” (zig-zag)
• Extensions can be used to increase span
• Bar spacing is 2.25”
Due to size and weight, additional shipping and handling charges may apply.